9/11 FACT SHEET
1. Don’t all the high-level officials agree on what happened on 9/11?
No. Numerous present and former high-level military leaders and politicians have questioned the administration’s version of 9/11.
2. Isn’t 9/11 a partisan political issue, where extremists in one party are simply trying to smear the other party for political gain?
3. Isn’t it disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families to question the events of that day?
No. Many of the families of the victims question the official story and are demanding that the truth be disclosed. The same is true of many dying heroes – the first responders who worked tirelessly to save lives on and after 9/11 – and are soon to become victims of the 9/11 attacks themselves. See this article.
4. Isn’t it clear that Muslims carried out 9/11, and the war on terror is a clash of civilizations and religions? Therefore, isn’t 9/11 skepticism harmful to our faith? And aren’t the people questioning 9/11 anti-Semites?
Actually, 9/11 truth is a vital issue for all people of faith. That is why prominent Christian theologians state that 9/11 was an inside job.
Moreover, many people of Jewish faith question 9/11. Indeed, prominent Jewish scholars and rabbis say that uncovering the truth of 9/11 has the power to bring positive, lasting change to our nation and to our world.
5. Isn’t this kind of thinking really a psychological problem?
Not at all. Some very prominent psychologists question the government’s version of 9/11.
6. Aren’t conspiracy theories anti-American, and isn’t all the questioning of 9/11 part of what’s wrong with America today?
Questioning our government is part of what it means to be a patriot and to love your country. People who question 9/11 are patriots who love their country.
7. Doesn’t questioning 9/11 distract from much more important issues facing America today?
[embedplusvideo height="371" width="660" editlink="http://bit.ly/2NmrmRs" standard="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvAv-114bwM?fs=1" vars="ytid=GvAv-114bwM&width=660&height=371&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=" id="ep2037" /]
Why do self-styled “skeptics” believe in their own brand of miracles?By Petra Liverani -March 17, 20183460 I find it such an interesting phenomenon that of all the self-styled skeptics I have corresponded with or whose opinions are aired online, every single one swallows the miracles, told to us by NIST, of the three high rise steel frame building collapses on 9/11 being caused by fire when the evidence clearly shows that the collapses were caused by controlled demolition. Moreover, the $5,000 10-point Occam’s Razor challenge on the cause of collapse of the third building, WTC-7, that I’ve issued personally to a significant number of these self-styled skeptics, has been very loudly ignored. As Australian politician, Pauline Hanson, infamously said when asked if she were xenophobic, “Please explain”.
- The Twin Towers and WTC 7 were the only steel-framed high-rise buildings ever to come down without explosives or incendiaries.
- The Twin Towers, each of which had 287 steel columns, were brought down solely by a combination of airplane strikes and jet-fuel fires.
- WTC 7 was not even hit by a plane, so it was the first steel-framed high-rise to be brought down solely by ordinary building fires.
- These World Trade Center buildings also came down in free fall – the Twin Towers in virtual free fall, WTC 7 in absolute free fall – for over two seconds.
- Although the collapses of the of the WTC buildings were not aided by explosives, the collapses imitated the kinds of implosions that can be induced only by demolition companies.
- In the case of WTC 7, the structure came down symmetrically (straight down, with an almost perfectly horizontal roofline), which meant that all 82 of the steel support columns had to fall simultaneously, although the building’s fires had a very asymmetrical pattern.
- The South Tower’s upper 30-floor block changed its angular momentum in midair.
- This 30 floor block then disintegrated in midair.
- With regard to the North Tower, some of its steel columns were ejected out horizontally for at least 500 feet.
- The fires in the debris from the WTC buildings could not be extinguished for many months.
- Although the WTC fires, based on ordinary building fires, could not have produced temperatures above 1,800℉, the fires inexplicably melted metals with much higher melting points, such as iron (2,800℉) and even molybdenum (4,753℉).
- Some of the steel in the debris had been sulfidized, resulting in Swiss-cheese-appearing steel, even though ordinary building fires could not have resulted in the sulfidation.
- As a passenger on AA Flight 77, Barbara Olson called her husband, telling him about hijackers on her plane, even though this plane had no onboard phones and its altitude was too high for a cell phone call to get through.
- Hijacker pilot Hani Hanjour could not possibly have flown the trajectory of AA 77 to strike Wedge 1 of the Pentagon, and yet he did.
- Besides going through an unbelievable personal transformation, ringleader Mohamed Atta also underwent an impossible physical transformation.